- The Paragon Learning Center is conveniently located, accessible, safe, and inviting with room for growth.
- Staff essential to the center’s success includes highly qualified teachers and support staff, a center administrator, and counseling.
- Early Childhood Programs.
- Technology opportunities are integrated to the highest extent possible to help students become college and career ready.
- Support services such as mentoring, tutoring, behavioral health support, family support and resources, and career exploration are provided.
- Future program expansion will include GED support, concurrent enrollment opportunities, expanded on-line learning, blended learning classes, and services for students across the spectrum of abilities and skills.
THE MAKE UP DAY TO TAKE EITHER THE SAT (11TH
GRADE) OR THE PSAT (10TH GRADE) IS NEXT TUESDAY, APRIL 25. PLEASE REPORT TO SCHOOL AT 8:00 AM. THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE
PRESCHOOL OFFICE PHONE NUMBER:
Middle School Program
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:45 am-2:45 pm
High School Program
Tuesday 7:45 am- 2:45 pm
Friday 7:45 am-12:45 pm
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
7:45 am-2:45 pm
DATES TO REMEMBER
- APEX COURSE EXTENSION FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO TEACHERS.
- MARCH 3-DEADLINE FOR APEX 3RD TRIMESTER
- MIDDLE SCHOOL REPORT CARDS WILL BE SENT HOME ON THURSDAY, APRIL 6
- APRIL-CMAS STATE TESTING AND SAT/PSAT TESTING
- HIGH SCHOOL APEX COURSE COMPLETION IS MAY 26.
****HS PARENTS RECEIVE EMAIL PROGRESS REPORTS EVERY SUNDAY. PLEASE UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS BY CALLING THE SCHOOL OFFICE